Notable Musical Experience
- Worship Pastor (2001-2015)
- Songwriter: Co-writer with Brady Toops, Justin Ebach, Michael Neale, Chris McClarney, Ryan Smith, and many others.
- Front man for Among Thorns (2000-2006)
- Worship Leader: Youth Specialties Conferences, International Worship Institute, SALT, National Worship Leader Conference, LUMINOUS, and others
- Vocal / Performance Coach for Paramore & others
- Over 1800 concert or speaking events experience over a 20 years span
- National Anthem performances for over 14 major sporting events (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, AFL, & NASCAR) - ABC, ESPN, and CBS network appearances.
- 2004 GMA DOVE Award Nominee (Gospel Music Association)
- Recorded & or performed with/ for Paramore, Joy Williams (The Civil Wars), Charlie Peacock, Jon Foreman (Switchfoot), Michael W. Smith, and many more
- Late Night w/ David Letterman appearance (skit performance)
- Released more than 7 albums over 18 years (Alternative, Pop, Rock, Worship, Christian / Gospel)
- Executive Producer experience, publishing, creative director, and logistics producer.
- Solo Debut EP 2011- Chad Jarnagin (Sir Chad Music)
- Latest album released 2014- Luminous CITY (LUMINOUS, Sir Chad Music)
What to expect if you book me:
Preparation: My team and I will do our homework in addition to the details you give us for your event. My further education, research, and experiences continue to build and grow our resources, connections, and insight. Expect depth, encouragement, and a bit of humor with a conversational / relational delivery.
Flexibility: I will prepare to provide custom content to your specific event within our agreement and my wheelhouse. We will be happy to bring our band with the proper budget, or I would be happy to work with your house bands. We can also arrange custom instrumentation (2-3 band members like cello, keyboards, etc).
Simplicity: We have worked hard to simplify efforts. The agreements, fees, and rider arrangements are simple and customized to assist you.
Partnership: I consider any form of booking a partnership. Once events are confirmed, you can consider me on your team. I will promote on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) as well as e-mail communications.